Nissan Murano Forum banner

21 - 27 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
I would imagine it doesn’t since you can have SiriusXM and not have a built in navigation headunit (so no SD card). Just an assumption though. But my 2019 doesn’t have the navigation headunit. Navigation capabilities come from the use of Apple CarPlay/Android Auto.
Correct ~ my system has the built in navigation head unit

·
Registered
80 Posts
I have no idea if my navigation system has a SD card. Sorry.
The SD card is to the right of the CD slot with a rubber cover that says SD on it. The reason I asked is it seems when I updated my map last year it did something to the Sirius/XM. Possibly it was saving my presets?

·
Registered
13 Posts
I would check with the dealer and find out like I said they replaced mine 3x before they figured it out and since the "NEW" unit was installed no issues

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
The SD card is to the right of the CD slot with a rubber cover that says SD on it. The reason I asked is it seems when I updated my map last year it did something to the Sirius/XM. Possibly it was saving my presets?
So I do did have a SD card slot. (never even knew that it and I've owned the car 4 years now, gees!) Anyways I took the SD card and put it back in and well it didn't fix the problem HOWEVER its now stuck on a different Sirius channel. That's kinda funny/interesting. So I will take that information back to the dealership and call Nissan Care with that info. Thank you for your input.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
I would check with the dealer and find out like I said they replaced mine 3x before they figured it out and since the "NEW" unit was installed no issues
Well they did replace it once already, maybe 3rd times a charm!

·
Registered
1 Posts
I actually have the same problem. I even factory reset they head unit. It goes to channel 47 when I get back in the car which is xm fly.

21 - 27 of 27 Posts