Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to trade in my 2005 Murano for a 2006, and have a few questions. Is there that much difference in ride compared to the SL and SE? I currently own the SL, have never test drove a SE. My local dealship doesn't have any on site to test drive. Also, I was looking for some opinions from the forum members as to buy or lease? Thanks!

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
payton5812 said:
I am looking to trade in my 2005 Murano for a 2006, and have a few questions. Is there that much difference in ride compared to the SL and SE? I currently own the SL, have never test drove a SE. My local dealship doesn't have any on site to test drive. Also, I was looking for some opinions from the forum members as to buy or lease? Thanks!
Payton5812-

Find another dealer that has an SE and take it for a spin. The best way to evaluate a car is by the seat of your pants.

-njjoe

·
Registered
216 Posts
Generally speaking, unless you keep your car longer than 5 years, it is better to lease (assuming you don't drive more than 15K miles/year).

Let me know if you want this month's lease info from Nissan.

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Haha, this is funny. I am looking to replace my ’03 AWD SE to a ’06. I will probably get an SL model, but I never drove one. Hey how it feels to drive SL? My SE is close to big maxima. Also, can anyone tell me how to calculate the value of the car when it’s the time to return your lease?? (Buy back value?):D. Is it make a sense to lease it first and than buy it???

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
I leased mine in 04 for 48 months. I am well under the mileage (15k per year). At the end of the lease I will owe 16k to buy it. I think 16k would be a much stiffer payment for a 4 year old--the magic number is 3 for used car loans.
So, the Mo will go.
I'll miss her.
But, I have 2 years left :2:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts