Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to purchase the Murano in the Northern Virginia area soon. What is the big difference between the SL and the SE. Does the SE come with a better package. What is the price most are paying for a fully loades minus the navigation system for the SL and the SE.

·
Registered
4 Posts
ms ladynote
i live in nva and bought our murano last month at Rosenthal. Paid 33K for SE AWD - everything except nav and dvd.

test drove both the sl and the se - the se has a bit firmer suspension and different wheel styles. other than that it feels the same.

good luck!

·
Registered
19 Posts
Jenkins Nissan in Frederick, MD (just a short hop up Rt. 15 from Leesburg!) I paid $500 over invoice for an SE with everything, incl Navigation. The SE is a bit more expen$ive than the SL. Wheel style and suspension tuning are the only differences from a fairly loaded SL. The SE has more standard equipment than the SL, but the popular option group brings them almost equal. $300-800 over invoice are good prices.

ladynole said:
I am looking to purchase the Murano in the Northern Virginia area soon. What is the big difference between the SL and the SE. Does the SE come with a better package. What is the price most are paying for a fully loades minus the navigation system for the SL and the SE.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts