Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought this 07 Murano with a bad rear end its awd. It had sat for a year or so and in had to replace the battery. It seems slow tonrev up even in park. Any ideas? It does not have a check engine light and I try to put it in gear it the motor just seems to bog.

·
Registered
849 Posts
How old is the gas? Check air filter.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
849 Posts
Maybe the throttle needs to be recalibrated. It was standard procedure on first gen Murano's after the battery had been disconnected for a length of time. Not sure on the procedure, but it's been listed here before.

Have a good day.

·
Registered
8 Posts
If the throttle position sensor is faulty the check engine light should come on, and a fault code would have been logged. Have you run a full system scan? If not that would be a good start. I assume you have since you mentioned the EVAP fault code. How’s the idle? A faulty EVAP valve would be most noticeable in idle since that’s when it’s manly active doe to the high vacuum in the intake manifold. If the transmission was slipping usually it would be the clutch. If you accelerate rapidly, does the rpms rise faster the mph? If so it’s the clutch.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts