Nissan Murano Forum banner

Smile on my face.... got mine today

2K views 5 replies 5 participants last post by  mtetzlaff 
#1 ·
We actually purchased it on Sunday in Orlando, but what I wanted - SL Glacier Pearl (gotta love those sparkles) w/ Pref., leather, & Dynamic Controls, was only in stock in a different dearership in Ocala. They were selling them as fast as they were coming in so there wasn't any discount to MSRP offered - heck, Edmunds is still showing the True Market Value as only two hundred below MSRP.

BUT... The one in Ocala was sold by that dealership AFTER I bought mine, and the next closest to what I wanted was in Miami, but it also had the navigation system, cold package, mats, cargo stuff, etc., all of which I didn't order. After a little dealing, they accepted a check for $1,500 for all the adds (about $1,215 below MSRP for the whole deal) and today I have the pleasure of cruising in my Murano with all the goodies, which I don't consider a bad deal at all. In fact, I'm actually enjoying the nav system 8)

So far I can easily say this is the absolute best vehicle I have owned. It rides great, sounds great, it handles wonderfully, it's comfortable for my family of 4, plenty of wow factor, and has more than enough room. Not to mention the toys!

Do I sound a little partial? You bet I am! :lol:

See less See more
#3 ·
Congrats!

Which dealers did you go to in Orlando? I'm out in Cape Canaveral and have not heard very good things about the dealers here and was considering venturing in Orlando.

I was hoping to get below MSRP though. Espeicially since I have not seen one on the roads out here yet. I guess they must all be out in Orlando. :wink:

What kind of financing were they offering?

Enjoy the new ride!

#4 ·
nachomama said:
Congrats!

Which dealers did you go to in Orlando? I'm out in Cape Canaveral and have not heard very good things about the dealers here and was considering venturing in Orlando.

I was hoping to get below MSRP though. Espeicially since I have not seen one on the roads out here yet. I guess they must all be out in Orlando. :wink:

What kind of financing were they offering?

Enjoy the new ride!
Reed Nissan on West Colonial (trust me) - and ask for Mike Vahn as the salesman - he'll be straight with you. Financing was through Sun Trust at 4.5%. Not great but acceptable. I guess you don't need incentives if you have a winner.

The only other vehicle that's moving as fast is the 350Z - they actually sell so quickly that the only ones you'll see there have already been sold.

#6 ·
Below MSRP

When you contact your dealer, ask for the fleet dept. I got my Murano in early December at 900 under MSRP. Quick and easy with all negotiation over the phone.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.