Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
5,244 Posts
Very nice!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
super zdjecia, those rims look awesome. you saved a whole lotta cash bringing the us murano over to poland instead of purchasing one there(retail for over 80k CDN with conversion). what part of the country are you from. my father is originally from gdansk and my mother from czehow.

·
Registered
89 Posts
Teonek,

Didn't you have any problems with homologation of this tyres in Poland? Perhaps you know that in EU all Muranos are on Dunlop Grandtrek 225/65R18 allseason tyres (made only for Murano).
I have on mine 255/50R19 and I passed because I got the car with German national homologation (TUV). But because there is quite some snow here in Slovenia every winter I'm looking for something for the next winter and they should be normal dimensions and specially for winter.
I think your choice is a good one! Safe driving!!!

·
Registered
89 Posts
....and I think (as nissanlowe wrote) the cash you saved by importing the Murano from US will be spend on the prices of the gasoline here in EU!
Right Poland???:2:

·
5,244 Posts
We have to pay $3.10 for premium now! :3:

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
they pay almost 3 bucks per liter in some places in europe. now that's sick. to bad they didn't offer a diesel version of the murano to the europeans.

·
5,244 Posts
nissanlove
yes, they do. I was out there in December. Fortunately I had rented diesel cars. Still it was expensive. I think roughly 2 Euros/littre.

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
i was completely unaware that they have diesel murano's. hmm well you learn something new everyday.

·
5,244 Posts
Oops! I ment the "do pay a lot for gas"...........no sure about diesel Murano....

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
hahah alrighty then:2: and it seems my european gas quote is a bit dated haha. turns out it's more like $5-6 cdn/litre

1 - 20 of 38 Posts