Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's happening in Denver these days? Today on my way to work (9 miles) I met 3 MOs which looked exactly like mine. That is Polished Pewter with all but NAV. When I bought it back in August, it was hard to meet any MOs. What's going on? I don't feel unique any more :D

How is the situation in other places?

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
You can make it stand out as different: Murano decal, debadge it, change the Grill

Etc.. MO's are growing as they are seen, and the introduction bugs get eliminated. Folks are appreciating the value. :D

·
Registered
125 Posts
I was in Newport RI last weekend and saw 6 MO's there... 3 silver, 1 black, 1 platinum and 1 blue. The Inn that I stayed at, a couple from NYC had the exact same silver SL I had.... when he saw mines, he blurted " nice vehicle!"

:2:

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
This morning driving to work I saw two MO's lined up at an automated carwash. They were caked in road salt but I think the colors were black and pewter.

Yeah you are right, seeing many more of them around.

·
Registered
18 Posts
The MO the Merrier, I always say.

San Diego MO report-

The Glacier Pearl, Black, and Sliver seem to be the most common colors I see. The are all so nice looking. Since I BARELY drive ours (wifes), I always stay along side them and adoringly stare. Beautiful cars...

I have only seen one other Sunlit Copper besides mine and I rarely see the blue or dark dark red down here. Predominantly SL 2WDs- only see a handful of AWD SEs here, but then, it's SoCal? who needs AWD?

·
Registered
206 Posts
I live in a town of about 16k people and there are no other Mo's so I feel special. The closest dealership is about 45 minutes away so that's why I don't see very many I suspect. There is one the next town over that I have seen about 3 times since December when I got mine. I'm about 30 miles from Dayton so when I go down there I see some but usually not to many. I figure now that I have mine everybody and there brother will probably get one, but like 04CopperSL said "The Mo the Merrier" :cool:

·
Registered
747 Posts
Lots of Mo's

I see alot of Murano's now. I see a Silver SE in the parking lot every morning when I leave work. I am dying to find out whose it is and see if they know about this board. I see a blue one just like mine every once in awhile on my way home from work. I have been seeing tons of them on the roads around Central Florida in the last 4 or 5 months. My Brother In Law actually bought a Pewter one in Late November. I guess it re-affirms your choice, but I did kind of like being unique and having people yell at me at red lights asking what kind of vehicle was I driving.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
04CoppperSL

Sure wish I had said that "The MO the Merrier, I always say" I thnik the onslaught is just beginning. Might be time to buy Nissan stock! or Market a MO after amrket product.

Good one! GRIP :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts