Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just to let everyone know. I was at the dealership and I mentioned that my Bluetooth and USB were having issues. There is a software update to resolve the issue, but the dealership is not proactive about this. " If the customer doesn't complain, we don't fix" is what I got from the Service rep. So if you have experienced the in car phone calling without your cell phone calling, volume fluctuates up and down during call, USB not recognized, or similar bluetooth issues, Take it in, mention it, and they will put in a SD card with the software update free of charge. I am located in Lower Mainland Vancouver B.C. area, so your geographical area may be different.

·
Registered
98 Posts
Doesn't look like this update fixes the issue of skipping to the first song of the first folder on startup (even if audio source was something other than USB) every now and then. Oh well...still waiting.

·
Registered
237 Posts
Its probably the same old bluetooth update thats been on there forever. I got mine installed early last year. It helped a little, but not much.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts