Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi everyone. We recently sold our 2005 Platinum Murano SE with Cafe Latte interior and upgraded to the larger Murano (Infinit JX)

I'm a long time reader of NissanMurano.org, first time poster. We had a few thing left from our Murano sitting in my garage I'd like to get rid of and hopefully you can find some use in them.

My Murano is a 2005, but many of these items will work with Murano's of the same generation.

Nissan OEM Ipod integration kit SOLD.

OEM Nissan Bull Bar. Fits 2003-2005. It bolts right into the frame, all bolts are included. part number 999T4-D22R2.
This is the silver one. and it have a few scuffs and a single knick form normal road wear. $75.00 plus shipping. It would be a huge box, so about $25 should get to CONUS.

I have three cafe latte floor mats (no driver's side). They are used but very clean. Great for replacements. $25, plus $15 for shipping to CONUS.

6 quarts of Nissan CVT NS-2 (SOLD)

Nissan Murano OEM All weather floor mat in Beige/Latte in color. Fits 2005 but should also fit 2003 -2007. You can verify from the picture. $50, plus $15 for shipping.

And lastly. I have a Seat form a 2005, Cafe latte, Leather, Heated seats, Gas pedal adjustment, power seats. There's a couple tears (see pic), and the seat tracks is broken, but the seat back, power motors, Airbag and all else is good condition. I can't really ship. So I'm asking for local pick up first. Shipping would run about $150 since it would have go UPS freight. Make an offer on the seat.

Alot of these things are heavy or odd shaped. So i'm guessing as best I can on shipping, especially to CA. I'll answer any questions you have. PM for my paypal.

Thanks for looking.

-yos

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
So tell us...How is the JX? I'm thinking about looking at the new Pathfinder when it makes it's debut.
We were pretty sure we were getting the Volvo XC60, but couldn't believe how much space we were giving up leaving the Murano. So we took a look at the JX and my wife fell in love with it.

Personally I was happy with XC60, but that was only because of the Turbo. I was worried about the JX being unpowered, but this JX has just enough.

The interior is amazing. Very high end. Lots of bells and whistles even with the base packages.

But the biggest selling point for the wife was the space. The third row is huge, and the second row can slide 6 inches forwards or backwards to add leg room. And all three seat backs recline back.

Very nice.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Its very odd....how can you sell a car without that seat unless it was totalled? stolen?
Yup. I sold the car, then went back and stole the drivers seat out of it.

Actually, our seat track broke. And we replaced it with a seat track from a totaled Murano. Which is why the seat is in good condition minus the seat track like I mentioned above.

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Would that bull bar fit an 07? If so, I'd take it....

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Would that bull bar fit an 07? If so, I'd take it....
Its say on the part number description that it's for the 2003-2005, but I guess if you can verify if the mounting holes are at the front of the frame, it should just bolt right in.

·
Super Moderator
7,673 Posts
Any chance of getting a nice close-up of the mounts that bolt on...along with some indication of which parts bolt to the vehicle? I'm having trouble finding an installation guide or documentation online, so I'm not sure what connects where.

Edit: I found installation info for an 09-10 here: http://www.ariesautomotive.com/applications/PDF/sport-bars/9503n.pdf but I'm not sure it is similar.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Any chance of getting a nice close-up of the mounts that bolt on...along with some indication of which parts bolt to the vehicle? I'm having trouble finding an installation guide or documentation online, so I'm not sure what connects where.

Edit: I found installation info for an 09-10 here: http://www.ariesautomotive.com/applications/PDF/sport-bars/9503n.pdf but I'm not sure it is similar.
Let's see if I can explain this as best I can since air don't own the Mo anymore.

The brackets in the second picture from the bottom are orientated properly. The left one is the passenger and the right on is the driver's side.

Install is super easy. First...

1) remove the mud flap on the front.

2) remove the screws on the lower portion of the of trim. The black piece that the mud flap was screwed into. It screwed into the lower part of the front bumper.

3) with the screws out you can pull the trim piece slightly forward. No need to remove it.

4) pull forward on it look at the section of the frame that runs parallel with body of the car. At the very front trip the are two holes, side by side. They look just like to two holes on the brackets in the picture.

The holes are all ready pre threaded. Just place the bracket in place and bolt it on with the two screws provided. On the Passenger side, the two holes are directly behind the windshield while fluid reservoir.

If they are there, then it should fit.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Grill guard is SOLD.

Trunk mat, floor mats, and seat is still available.

If you only need a component from the seat like a motor or airbag, let me know. I can dissemble it.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts