Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Started my 2009 murano with remote start last week and a little red light on dash near the vin plate stayed on until I shut the car off( 20 min ride home) . Now the car wont start with the remote. I changed the battery in the remote thinking it was an Indicator that the remote was dying and it still wont start. It clicks a few times but never starts.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Started my 2009 murano with remote start last week and a little red light on dash near the vin plate stayed on until I shut the car off( 20 min ride home) . Now the car wont start with the remote. I changed the battery in the remote thinking it was an Indicator that the remote was dying and it still wont start. It clicks a few times but never starts.
Anti-theft system got activated or valet mode, sometimes it happens by seating or pressing on your remote buttons too long you can disengage by holding the unlock button for about a min. or unlocking your car from the passanger side door with your key or holding the lock button for a min. or last-one hold the alarm button untill the alarms sounds or the red light goes out, try these steps while seating in the driver seat doors close

1 - 2 of 2 Posts