Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was out playing with the new camera the other night, took some pics of the MO and thought I'd share. Comments/criticism are always welcome. :cool:

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks. All were resized in Photoshop and the 1st one is a compound of 4 different pictures. Everything else is as shot though.

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
762x51-

Nice pix. But you have to give some credit to the MO. She is photogenic from just about every angle and every setting. :D

-njjoe

·
5,244 Posts
Nice pics!

But the fuel tank shield looks...hm......nasty!

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Enforcer said:
Ooooh nice. What did you use to compound the pics? And what camera?
Camera is a Canon EOS 30D w/ 17-85 IS lens. The 1st image is an "HDR" shot made with a program called Photomatix. Tutorial here:

http://hdr101.com/?p=6

And I agree Kris, that fuel tank shield is just hideous. Such an unelegant solution to a fairly serious design flaw. :3:

Glad everyone likes them, and you are correct njjoe, she is certainly photogenic. ;)

·
5,244 Posts
I have EOS10D and tried HDR in CS2. I have to say I was impressed. 32 bits pers channel! Now you talking real dynamic range! Just love digital photography. It brought the joy of darkroom...

PS. Really nice pics! I like them!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
wow that first pic looks like it belongs in a brochure. heck , all of them look like they belong in brochures. all these nice pictures are making me wanna go out and spend some cashola on a really good digital slr cam.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
nissanlove:

Thanks for the comments. Appreciated.

Kocioblue MO:

She's a bit dirty, but here you go. ;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Question and Arrg...

762x51 said:

Camera is a Canon EOS 30D w/ 17-85 IS lens. The 1st image is an "HDR" shot made with a program called Photomatix. Tutorial here:

http://hdr101.com/?p=6
Those rims are not factory for the 06, did the come from another vehicle?

Secondly, I am getting mad at ya'll for keep talking about something else that I am now going to have to buy... ;)
I got my 20D late last year and I have been looking for something like HDR, just
never had time to research. Just don't have CS2, got PS7 so it looks like the plugin will not work...
Soo little time, so many toys... :p

BTW, Really good shots!

·
Registered
1,339 Posts
they are factory wheels actually wa4qfy. he's got the SL model with what they call"luxury style six spoke wheels and you have the SE with the "sport style six spokes"

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Yep....factory rims for the SL. I personally prefer them to the SE wheels, but to each his own.

And yes, wa4qfy, you do need a copy of Photoshop CS2. The healing brush tool is alone worth the upgrade cost of $180. :cool:

Thanks everyone for the kind remarks. Glad you all enjoy the images. Not new to photography, but new to the DSLR world and certainly have a lot to learn yet.

·
Registered
63 Posts
i lovvvvvvve your STi, Im the biggest Subaru World Rally Team fan, and I have been since the McRae days. (if you re following this season, I think you would agree that Solberg needs to pick it up....) Nothing beats the Rally Blue with the gold rims...a true Japanese muscle car. Unfortunatly, I'm a highschool student who doesn't have the money for an STi quite yet, and I don't think my parents are willing to shell out the $48 900 cdn for the STi. BUT...i'm in the market for an impreza, and I didn't like the new look at first, but it really grew on me, so hopefully ill be leasing a 2.5i wagon soon.(i know wagons arent as pretty as sedans, but they serve a better purpose)
Cheers,
Kocioblue

P.S. If you have time, maybe you can spoil me with some more photos of that gorgeous blue and gold monster.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts