Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
4,664 Posts
Mmmm... Very nice.... Sweet wheels too!

·
Registered
777 Posts
What type & size wheels/tires are those?
They look very :cool:

·
SHIFT_FASTER
1,437 Posts
Wow, that grill makes it look smoother.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
The wheels are American Racing 20" Royale Chrome.

I prefer a full wheel rather than the empty spoke look.
I had almost considered the stock wheels - then chrome plating them.

The grille is awesome. I didn't care for the stock grille and was glad this was available. The pinstripe continues it's flow down the body. The moonroof shield is also a nice touch.

I don't think I'll do much more to it but one never knows.
I'll post more pix soon. The black leather interior keep the look "sporty".

Attachments

·
5,268 Posts
VERY, VERY NICE!

·
Major Geek
638 Posts
Beachnuts, you don't have your location in your profile, but I believe you've mentioned Orlando in the past. How do survive the black on black in the summertime down there?? I can barely stand the latte in the NJ summer heat! Do you have the reflective sunshade? YEESH.

I love the grille, by the way. I know I've seen it elsewhere, but can you refresh my memory on where to pick it up?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I am in Jupiter, Florida.

Yes, the black leather was a tough choice but it really isn't much hotter than the tan after the initial "ouch" from being parked in the sun. At night it's simply awesome with a much sportier look than the tan.

My last truck is/was a 2004 Lincoln Navigator with the light leather interior and air conditioned seating. Even with those options it took 20 minutes for the Navigator's interior to cool down after being parked in the sun.

Not to offend anyone's taste but personally, I think a light, cream or tan interior is too "family-ish". I stepped down from the Navigator because I wanted a sportier looking ride in the $30k range.

I tried to "pimp" the Navigator up a bit but I still felt like "Dad" driving around town - even though I have no kids.

The Murano was the exact look I was after.

:)

·
Registered
30 Posts
Hey Beachnuts;

Very nice looking ride Pal.
Both the grille and wheels really set your Mo off.

Can you tell me where you got the grille from? I am interested in getting one for mine.

I know this is like the needle in the haystack thing ..... but do you know anyone from the Admiral's Cove community?

Thanks

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
looks super expensive. niiicee

1 - 11 of 11 Posts