Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Our family story:

We traded our 2004 SE Murano for a 2006 SE Altima. We did this a few months ago for financial reasons. While the Altima SE s a great car, nothing beats the Murano. Well, we just ordered a 2006 SE and is being built at the factory to our specs. We wantd the VDC and SAT radio (already a sirius subscriber) which seems difficult to find in the North East region of the USA. Anyway, I am a bit relieved to get back to what our family has really enjoyed.

So basically we are trading the 04 for a 06. I guess we can say the the Altima was a "stop gap" experience!

Part of enjoying the Murano is being able to share with fellow forum members the joys, complaints and thoughts on these boards. I appreciate the folks on these boards and look forward to enjoying the Murano experience with you all.

Thanks again! ;)

·
Enjoying the ride…
452 Posts
Welcome to the forum. Just for curiosity, why would you wait for the Mo to be built, instead of getting one with the packages you want and make the dealer install the Sat?? :)

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know that the 05 and 06 models are pre-wired for SAT radio. The problem is what the dealer is telling me. On the 06 models the SAT radio is part of the "touring package". Anyway, waiting is not the problem - its staying awake dreaming about the car that is! :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts