Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Guys,
I was driving today listening to the new cd that I burned and when it was over the changer was about to switch to next cd, never did.
It was showing on display "press eject" when i press eject it tries to eject a cd but it sound like it got stock or something. Turning on and off did't do anything. Has anyone experienced the same thing, and are there any suggestions on what might have happened and what to do.

'05 SL AWD 4,500ml
Thanx

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
If I put any paper labels on my homemade CDs they will get stuck. Without labels I have had no problems at all.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
I was lucky they came out on their own. Since yours is playing the CD try to eject it while it is playing each one of the tracks. Try all the tracks to see if makes a difference. Other than that, you can take it to the dealer and ask them to replace the unit under warranty....and oh, do not listen to their BS when they say it is not covered under warranty when playing CD-R or CD-RW because that is not stated anywhere in Nissan litrature. Good luck

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
the problem is the cd's are not playing, when I try to sswitch between cd's none of them get ejected.
I will go to the dealer next week thatks for your replies.

·
5,244 Posts
Happened to me recently. All “stuck” CD were home made with paper labels.

I was able to eject them by trying to load a new CD in their place. The unit was stupid enough to try to do it. Of course there was no room for a new CD but the action most likely pushed the existing CD so they got unstuck. After that I was able to eject all of them.

Now I am using only LightScribe CD, which have labels made using laser. Pretty neat solution.

Hope it will help you. Any way, you can try, it does not cost any money.

Good luck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts