Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so do the grill covers on the front dash where the tweeters are simply pop off or is there more to it than that?

I figured I'd ask before I start tearing stuff up!:p

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
From an earlier post about it...

"I just did this last week. It is easier it you pop off the air vent covers directly under them first. They come off very easily by just giving a pull down from the top. They don't have to come all the way off, just so they are out of the way.
The covers for the tweeters are held on with clips. Easy to release them with a little force (I used a large flat head screwdriver to help). Those covers have an air tube attached to them, so once you have the clips released, you have to pull them up and towards the rear of the car, not just up.
I hope that helps.
Glenn"

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Krzydmnd said:
so do the grill covers on the front dash where the tweeters are simply pop off or is there more to it than that?

I figured I'd ask before I start tearing stuff up!:p
Good Idea to buy the factory manual online.

·
Registered
37 Posts
My fingers are still hurting from pulling the air van....i couldnt get it out so i removed the whole plate. Got the capacitors soldered in...the tweeters ound better now. Thanks for the info...you guys rock!...got so many things done on the MO this weekend: changed tires, replaced fog & parking lights, added capacitors to the tweeters....

1 - 4 of 4 Posts