Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. My 2014 Murano Platinum has a small display at the bottom of the speedometer display. It can be adjusted to show various items, temperature, etc. Recently it has developed a problem of either not showing at all or periodically flashing on and off. Hope someone can give me some info on the reason and fix for this. Thanks.

·
Registered
2011 Nissan Murano AWD
756 Posts
Hello. My 2014 Murano Platinum has a small display at the bottom of the speedometer display. It can be adjusted to show various items, temperature, etc. Recently it has developed a problem of either not showing at all or periodically flashing on and off. Hope someone can give me some info on the reason and fix for this. Thanks.
Does it do this no matter what setting is selected or does it do this only on a single item (e.g. outside temperature)? When it flashes on/off, is it happening under the same conditions (e.g. under acceleration, driving over bumps etc) or does it seem random? Has there been any work done on the car that would entail taking apart the dashboard?

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it do this no matter what setting is selected or does it do this only on a single item (e.g. outside temperature)? When it flashes on/off, is it happening under the same conditions (e.g. under acceleration, driving over bumps etc) or does it seem random? Has there been any work done on the car that would entail taking apart the dashboard?
It is continuous ie: just a black display, but periodically will quickly flash on and off for a few seconds. Not associated with anything in particular like bumps, etc. No work has been done
on the dashboard.. I believe I should have referred to this as the 'trip display' in the heading for my post. Thanks for checking in-I appreciate it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts