Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK, I did a quick search and couldn't find anything about these "sponsored posts" that have showed up in nearly every thread recently. Am I correct in assuming that these are ads to somehow assist in the cost of running the board? I don't mean to sound ungrateful or misinformed, but isn't that what my donation and the continued presence of that little blue and white icon in the upper right corner of my screen are for? Again, I don't mean to sound abrasive, I am just a little confused.

·
Premium Member
2,226 Posts
Isn't FireFox with AdBlocker wonderful? I never notice these "posts" at all. Just a little empty bar at the bottom of the screen... :D

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
jewellboy said:
OK, I did a quick search and couldn't find anything about these "sponsored posts" that have showed up in nearly every thread recently. Am I correct in assuming that these are ads to somehow assist in the cost of running the board? I don't mean to sound ungrateful or misinformed, but isn't that what my donation and the continued presence of that little blue and white icon in the upper right corner of my screen are for? Again, I don't mean to sound abrasive, I am just a little confused.
I assume they are here to help pay for the costs (usually the sites that sponser them get a small fee when someone clicks on the ads) specially since I doubt our "donations" are nearly enough to cover the expenses. I don't like them either but as long as the ads don't show up in the middle of the threads (like they did a while ago) I am okay with it.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts