Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Major Geek
636 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just caught a sneak preview of the upcoming movie about Pete Rose on ESPN, called "Hu$tle". Well, if you catch SportsCenter tonight, they may replay the clip. The actor playing Pete Rose is driving his bookie around in his "period" Porsche. Well, while driving down a quiet residential suburban street, he passes a Sheer Silver Murano! And not once, but twice! The first time, you only see the left taillight (that's enough for us, right?) and half of the left rear door before they changed camera angles. I backed it up with the TiVO and did a frame advance to double check. The second time, you see the whole car, taillight to headlight. Quite funny.

Boy, remember when directors and editors caught this sort of thing? Like the time they had to shoot the big fight scene from Braveheart over because someone spotted a wristwatch on one of the extras.

·
Registered
263 Posts
That is as bad as the car driving in the back ground in LOTR when they are heading to the Shire. I never noticed it myself, but sometimes I just don't take the whole movie into view.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Hehe neat catch!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts