Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well today it was sunny and a little warmer up here in the North. I got the vacuum out, some hot water and a clean cloth and i completely cleaned out MO. Boy after a good 2 hours work (cloth seats a little harder to clean :( ) MO looked just like it did when I took delivery last August. I found my self staring at the beast for a good 15 minutes while enjoying a Cohiba after I was done the labour. Boy did it feel good, having a nice clean new car.:1: Have a safe and nice Easter everyone!
Konrad

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
You too Konrad...

That is probably what I will be doing this weekend, if it does not rain.

Have a great Easter...

·
5,244 Posts
Hm, it was 82 here in Atlanta. At last spring is here. Time to wash and wax both the MO and FX. Hope weekend weather will be OK.

HAVE A GREAT EASTER EVERYBODY!!!! :)

·
Registered
48 Posts
Hope to put 1st coat of Zaino on this weekend too. Here in PA a garage and heater works good:D Pick up car Thur and still can`t stop looking at it.

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Yeah Kris...

I wore my shorts and sandals for the first time this year yesterday.
Did the ole wash an wax and recondition the interior, perrrrrfect weather. Can't say enough about micro fiber towels. They dust the interior like nothing else. I also discovered how perfect they are for the last buff on the wax. I used to use a chamois for that many years ago when I was in a ring of friends who waxed together/partied every weekend. We would have all used micro fiber towels had they been around then (77).

Also, have a GREAT Easter!

:D

·
Registered
174 Posts
Thumbs up for the micro fiber rags.I've been using them for a couple of years and they are great for all detailing including windows leaving a lint free surface.

Costco started stocking them here recently in bulk packs of 20.

·
Registered
151 Posts
Good feeling!

Gotta love looking at all the angles on the Mo when cleaning and waxing her. I had my gear out to clean mine today and my darn pressure washer starting acting up. It is 11 months old so I spent the past 3 hours tracking down the receipt and calling it in for warranty repair. Anyway enjoy the day and the your clean rides!!!

Happy Easter!

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
Yeah Trev

That's exactly what I was using. That was a fab deal at Costco.
;)

·
4,601 Posts
Great idea! The Murano needs cleaning...

I'm going mountain biking, it will get cleaned later...:p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts