Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,092 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone else have this: When I hold the rear view mirror to adjust it it just feels like crap.... the entire housing sqeaks like it is not quite put together completely. It doesn't rattle otherwise but sure make a lot of noise when I move it. Really a cheap feeling to the mirror.

I also noticed that when I move it it compresses a bit and it causes some of the buttons to toggle on/off on the mirror.

Silly. I would love to kow if I have a subquality mirror that should be replaced. I may look at another MO in the lot sometime soon.

·
Registered
844 Posts
I have no problems with my rear view mirror, and I have to adjust it everytime my wife or daughter drive it. It feels rock solid and does feel flakly at all.

You may want to get it checked out as my wife's bosses wife just about totaled a MB SUV when her mirror dropped off the window and she reached down to pick it up and rear ended a car in front of her.

·
Registered
522 Posts
Mine is totally cheap too, it's the most low quality feeling thing in the cabin, thank god for the auto-dim feature so I don't ever have to touch it :D .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts