Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I still have the original Goodyears with 13K on them. I had a small accident and it seems that after the accident the car has been pulling to the left.

OK, the car needs an alignment. I took it to a shop and they will me the front is perfect and the rear is slightly off, in toe. They mad the adjustment and of course it still pulls to the left. The shop thought that maybe a belt in the tire had shifted causing it to pull. Asside from replacing tires he suggested crossing the two front tires.

Is any one else having this issue, or have a suggestion?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Tires

I have had a similar thing 5000miles dealer rotated and balanced the tires. then it stared pulling to to left. I waz bizzy couldnt get back to the dealer.5000 miles later went back. they rotated and balanced and aligned front and back.it still has a slite pull to the left.
They told me to go to goodyear store because i had sum flat spotted
tires. i said ok havnt had time to do this yet but i plan to.
I have 12400 miles on my murano.I am not very happy with the tire choice that nissan made.The car was also slitely out of alignment on the rear.Maybe nissan needs to pay more attention to this problem also.

Loggerdude
04 SE AWD Pewter

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Wow interesting that our issues out so simliar especially with the slight off settings in the rear. I may try to cross the two front tires and see if that helps.

·
Registered
256 Posts
loggerdude...are you locking the brakes somehow that would cause flat spotting? Don't know what they could mean that flat spotting would cause a vehicle to pull to one side or the other. Would cause a vibration at speed but not a pull.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Flat Spots

Thats what the services riter told me.I didnt think i could flat spot tires with abs brakes.The dealership that i deal with dont realy care.
The one guy told me that i didnt have to change my trans fluid till 105,000 miles. I told them i didnt thinks so. showed them my service book and it says 30k miles.think i need to find so one else.
The dealer called me and said Nissan Mite contact me.They wanted me to give them an excelent rating.
Not realy happy with Nissan but realy like the Murano.

Loggerdude

04 SE AWD Pewter

·
Registered
256 Posts
You need to runaway as fast as you can from that dealer. It sounds like an Autonation or Maroone dealership. They are great to buy from but you should find a smaller dealership for service. That's what I did, and couldn't be happier.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts