Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
anyone put this stainless accent kit for around the outside of the windows and the license plate and tailgate area on their Mo yet?
Just wondering how the fit is and how it looks in person.

]http://www.aslauto.com/images/2003nissanmurano.jpg[/url]

http://www.qaausa.com/nissan.ivnu#Murano

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
It looks a little ghetto to me. The blacked out trim, believe it or not, is supposed to look more sporty than chrome trim.

·
Registered
2,393 Posts
I agree. IMHO I would rather not have anything shiny on the outside of the car at all!

·
Registered
777 Posts
The black trim works great on the SS.
With my windows tinted you cannot even see any difference between window & trim! :cool:

I'm even having a hard time decideing between black & SS trim molding!

·
British Cat Juggler
147 Posts
Porsche Cayenne-esque

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
yeah I thought the same thing. I like it black because it blends into the windows. I was just wondering if anyone had put it on their Mo

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd be interested in seeing a better pic of what the license plate/tailgate portion looks like though.

·
4,664 Posts
I think it would look hot with spinners....:blingblin
:19:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
lol...hey to each his own

·
4,664 Posts
Seriously though, I could see the stainless looking good on the darker colours, if you want to bring up the contrast. One of the reasons I like the copper, is the black has high impact against it. On a black Murano, it all fades into one black mass, which some actually prefer. But they may look sharp on the black, or even better, the blue.

It's a different look, that's for sure, and one way of making your Murano look different.

I'm attached to the black, 'cause my favourite motorcycle was black and orange, many years ago... So the Copper and Black reminds me of that.

I really like it at Halloween. It's like the great pumpkin!:D

If anyone goes for them, please post pics!

Now an alternate, would be to go to a sign shop and have them do them in any colour you want.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Hmm I am tempted...but I notice that it only says for the model year '04. As far as I know there are no differences in the body styling, but then again if there are no differences why specify a year :3:

·
Registered
542 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I think it should work with the 03 also. Dont see any reason why it wouldn't.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
hey looka that i already did the rocker pannel tri myself already haha. i shoulda clamed it damn. the rocker panel trim look really cool in my opinion. it gives the mo that high end look like the fx has. looks cool and it's a cheep mod to do.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Chrome trim package to me makes the MO look too busy. Clean lines for me. Less clutter.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts