Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey look what I found :cool: I been lookin for a chrome lookin front push bar. Hmmm... another thing I may have to add. Too bad they dont have a pic of the rear bumper guard installed.

http://thoffroad.com/nissan/murano/

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Hey check out this pic from the site above. Notice the chrome accent molding on the front bumper. I wonder where they got that. Looks pretty good on the Black MO.

Attachments

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
another shot

Attachments

·
4,601 Posts
I'm not so sure.... It makes it look like it's wearing braces.:(

·
The Member
104 Posts
Isn't this better ?

I live in NYC so i have to think about protection more then i can about the look, so i think those guards look nice and are good protectors.:2:

Attachments

·
The Member
104 Posts
Here is the rear one..

Here we go

Attachments

·
Registered
263 Posts
The one that MOCKBA posted is sold by suvaccessories, i think thats the website. It is also chrome, but I think more agressive looking? I am considering getting that one.

·
The Member
104 Posts
It is a bit agressive

The front one is a bit agressive, but unfirtunately that's what i need for NY :).
Rear one is fine i think.

·
4,601 Posts
Yeah, they look like they actually do something. The other one and even the Nissan one, don't provide as much protection.

What I'd like to see, would be protection for the fog lights from rocks. I already had one smashed by a rock on the highway.

For me, it's tough, as I like the looks without the guards.

·
Registered
541 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yeah Mockba I've seen that one too...I actually like that one.

·
Registered
30 Posts
BTW, that chrome accent on the bumper looks like nothing more than chrome trim tape. You can buy it at your local auto parts store for $10 or so.

·
Registered
188 Posts
The guards that will work in NYC are made by WAAG. These have proved already: got rear-ended and they held pretty well.
They are ugly as I-do-not-know-what, but do their job.
Look hereMurano

·
The Member
104 Posts
Guards

They are ugly as hell and I personaly belive that chrome once will hold as well as mounting etc is the same.

·
Registered
286 Posts
I just bought this set from romik,SS pushbar and SS side steps for $ 560 shipped,cant wait to see'em on
I being looking for SS nerfbars for quite a while nothing have catch my eye as this one did ,what you all think?

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Ya I was thinking buying the romik front push bar stainless type. Probably cheaper ordering within Canada from the guys at PFRA in ontario, which they're the only distributor available for romik products beside the others in USA. There is a better one than romik though and it is made in Germany. It is stainless push bar with skid plat, which kinda looks unique I'll say.

·
Registered
286 Posts
muran0 said:
Ya I was thinking buying the romik front push bar stainless type. Probably cheaper ordering within Canada from the guys at PFRA in ontario, which they're the only distributor available for romik products beside the others in USA. There is a better one than romik though and it is made in Germany. It is stainless push bar with skid plat, which kinda looks unique I'll say.

I saw that one already kind of look too aggressive to me for the murano i Mean too big and I saw a germany website where they sell it but the euro tag price using a conversion calculator comes out around $900 and some USD.
plus whatever they'll charge to ship it to US.
I paid $229 plus $40 shipping for the romik one that makes me and my wallet happy enough.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts