Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
174 Posts
As you are a distributor and using this thread to advertise your product (which contravenes the board's terms of use) I will give my honest opinion. I don't like the look at all on the black MO, it breaks up the smooth stealth lines.

*edit* I see you took your website address off the photo.

In fact, I would have preferred if Nissan had color matched the door handles for the same reason. JMHO.

·
Registered
57 Posts
IMHO-I don't like it either. It makes it look like a wanna be Cayenne our Tuareg. I bought the MO because it didn't look like any reg SUV. With this on it defeats the purpose.

·
Registered
470 Posts
The car pictured above seem to have a different style of door moldings installed and they are placed lower, just above the door crease. I think they look good but I wonder if they do any good mounted that low.

·
Registered
56 Posts
HuskyFan said:
The car pictured above seem to have a different style of door moldings installed and they are placed lower, just above the door crease. I think they look good but I wonder if they do any good mounted that low.
Yea, they seem to be a bit wider. I think the lower position may be better, since the place where mine are mounted (by me, per instructions), are a bit high for most cars, especially the smaller ones.

·
Registered
781 Posts
I like the trim. It looks sharp.

·
Registered
278 Posts

·
4,601 Posts
Wouldn't like it on the copper.... As the black trim and tinted windows all blend together to give a nice black area that sweeps over both doors and the back windows.

Putting on the trim chops it up.

However, on the black, you can't see the styling of the window area, so while it chops it up, at least you can see it with the trim.

I also don't like stuff that sticks on and collects crap underneath (like salt if you have to drive through it in the winter) as it would just accelerate rust problems.

·
Registered
763 Posts
I agree with jaak, on my SS MO I love the look of the dark tinted windows & trim in contrast to the Sheer Silver.
The swooping upward shape of the windows is also neat! :cool:

And talk about someone not liking stuff that sticks on to catch crap, that's why I debadged the MO, but that's another thread....:)

·
Registered
168 Posts
Looks GREAT on the Black! Post it in Group Buy & give us a Discount.

·
Registered
92 Posts
ii purchased the whole stainless steel triiming and had some install it yesterday, it looks different, but sharp. i will post pics if anyone is interested. Some might like it, some might not, but it looks sharp on a black mo, chrome # black

·
Registered
92 Posts
ii purchased the whole stainless steel triiming and had some install it yesterday, it looks different, but sharp. i will post pics if anyone is interested. Some might like it, some might not, but it looks sharp on a black mo, chrome # black

·
Registered
747 Posts
pics please

Please post the pics. We like a little variation.

·
Registered
135 Posts
Not a bad look, however I'd prefer a stainless runner that runs in place of the existing plastic guard bellow the doors. I really like this on the audi all road. Sharp and trendy. I think it would look less intrusive to the overall styling yet adding some stainless to match the brushed aluminum inside.

QAA, is this available?

·
Registered
193 Posts
Hi Remeo, I like the 12-piece windows package and the rocker trim but not sure about the side and back trim. Do you have the license plate bezel trim? I am not sure what this will do to the look of the car since the actual license plate will have cover most if not all the area. Can you explain how this will look if you have purchase this trim? Thanks

·
Registered
92 Posts
I HAVE THE COMPLETE SET, I TRIED ADDINGTHE PICS HERE, BUT THEIR TOO LARGE, IM GOING TO TRY TO DO IT THE OTHER WAY. I WILL POST THE PICS ASAP, SORRY FOR THE DELAY GUYS..........

·
Registered
92 Posts
ALRIGHT GUYS HERE YOU GO.....I TOOK PICS OF EVERYTHING....I HOPE YOU LIKE IT....

·
Registered
92 Posts
HBERE YOU GO

Attachments

1 - 20 of 39 Posts