Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys , so I had my MO for few months now and realized how expensive is to run already.....

So main problem I been having recently now is the car starts shaking alot on passenger side at let's say 55mph it only happens sometimes so let's say i been driving on motor way for 10 minutes dropped speed from 75mph to 50mph started going to 55mph then boom the shaking starts and the strange loud noise appears then once I accelerate or slow down a bit then it goes back to normal like it never was there or happened.... it's sort of like bouncing noise or feels like I'm driving on the uneven road but it's actually very good clean motorway.... it's weird because it doesnt stay like that all the time the symptom goes away after 1 minute.... PLEASE help , also had a bad top mount strut but now changed both of them could this caused the problem ? Driving with bad mount sturt could of damaged other parts? If anyone experienced this before would be helpful to see how you fixed it.

·
Registered
2015 Murano Platinum blue/brown
17 Posts
It sounds like you have something loose or broken in the front suspension. When is the last time you had a four wheel alignment done? Could also be as simple as that wheel is out of balance. Yes, I totally agree with you about how expensive owning a Murano can be. Mine will be the first and last one I ever own. Nissan really has only put out the Skyline(Bluebird) and a few good engines that are worth anything. When I put all new struts and shocks on my Murano that was just the start. Add about 102.6 others things since then and I am now a true believer.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
It sounds like you have something loose or broken in the front suspension. When is the last time you had a four wheel alignment done? Could also be as simple as that wheel is out of balance. Yes, I totally agree with you about how expensive owning a Murano can be. Mine will be the first and last one I ever own. Nissan really has only put out the Skyline(Bluebird) and a few good engines that are worth anything. When I put all new struts and shocks on my Murano that was just the start. Add about 102.6 others things since then and I am now a true believer.
I litterly just changed two top mount struts and guess what hello hello the passenger side coil spring was damaged had to change two coil springs and I fixed the random shaking on highways it was left rear caliper the wheel wasnt moving at all when we put it up on the ramp now it's running fine and hopefully nothing else comes bad... wheel alignment and wheel BALANCE have been done too , now the only issue I have is steering wheel shaking very little at high speeds god know what that could be had all suspension parts checked everything is stable I'm guessing might be the tyres but they look good too so lost at the moment.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts