Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We are currently developing a box similar to the JL audio stealthbox.The advantages of our box compared to the JL is lower price and subwoofer selection.

We are just trying to get some feedback and to see if anyone might be interested. The price will be probably around 199.00

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
the picture files are too big. Please email me if you are interested and I can send you the pics.

Thanks,

Teamdynamicsounds.com

·
Registered
12 Posts
What type of construction are you looking @ for the enclosure and where will it live in the Mo?

You know, I just noticed in the latest Crutchfield that Pioneer has a new sub designed to fit tiny spaces, has anyone had a listen to it yet?

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sub box

it sits in the same location as the JL stealth box. The materials are MDF and fiberglass.

·
Registered
78 Posts
This sounds very interesting and I would be very interested in seeing what you have so far. Is $199 just for the box or will that include a speaker? What size sub are you designing it for? What will the internal volume be?

Pacmo

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
The sub box is made out of MDF and fiberglass. It was designed for a single 10" sub. Internal volume is apporx. .75 cuft. The box is currently being tested with an Arc Audio Foose Series sub and a Cerwin Vega HED sub. Any sub that requires a .75 cuft enclosure should be fine. Box does not include sub but we can include a sub at a discount.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I hve looked into the stealthbox myself and was disappointed by the fact that they only made one side , please keep this in mind it would be nice to create a box that would be availble in left or right side for those of us that want 2 x 10 " like i do .

·
Registered
248 Posts
Dynamic Sounds... any update at all on this product or is it dead in the water since you haven't posted here since July?

Regs,
Jeff

·
Registered
3 Posts
JL's Stealth box includes the best woofer system for the dynamic sound and this system is the best with subwoofer system with the best materials. The box gives an extensive features and with the best available prices on the JL audio stealth box in your car woffers.

·
Registered
248 Posts
JL's Stealth box includes the best woofer system for the dynamic sound and this system is the best with subwoofer system with the best materials. The box gives an extensive features and with the best available prices on the JL audio stealth box in your car woffers.
nwilliams,

First of all, welcome to the forum. Secondly, umm, no. It is certainly the most convenient and adaptable solution, but as far as sound quality, if you think this is the "best" given that it uses the absolute bottom rung of the JL woofer line, then you probably aren't all that well-acquainted with car audio gear. That being said, I'm glad you are happy with the JL solution from both a price and performance perspective. Many other of us do not feel the price tag for this quality of audio is justified.

Regards,
Jeff

·
Super Moderator
8,648 Posts
1 - 16 of 16 Posts