Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently acquired a 2003 Mo SL AWD. I love it!

Anyway, I have question about the steering wheel audio control. Is it possible to switch radio preset groups (A-B-C) using steering wheel controls? Or does it only switch preset memory stations of the current preset group? My previous vehicle went thru all memory presets (per band - AM/FM) regardlesss of preset group.

Thanks,
Tim
Des Moines, IA

·
4,601 Posts
That's the way it works.... Too bad, I'd like to be able to cycle through the presets as well.

If you press and hold it, while in XM it will jump to the next classification of channels.

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Just tried it on my 04 and here is how it worked:

Just as Special-K said, if you use the MODE button, it will cycle through Preset A, Preset B, Preset C, Tape, CD, and Sat. However, it will cycle through tape or CD only if you have them inserted. It will also cycle through Sat only if you have the OEM sat or the PAC unit installed.

While in any of the modes, such as the radio presets, the lower button cycles through the saved stations for that preset, or in case of CD it will change track and/or CD.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Just giving jaak a vote.
Mine doesn't work that way either.
Apparently it changed with the 04s.

Another way of looking at it it is that it was FIXED with the 04s..........

BTW, it never bothered me.
Can't find more than 2 or 3 stations that I would listen to anyway.............

Homer

·
4,601 Posts
With XM and FM, I'd like to have access to all the presets.

Ahh... Punished again for being an early adopter.

·
Registered
29 Posts
Pinging Community on Radio Presets Again

Has anyone with an '03 MO been able to figure out how to get the mode button to cycle through the Preset Station Groups A, B & C?

Thus far, I can only confirm what the replies above say about the '03, that the mode button only cycles between AM & FM (and CD, tape, etc.) within only one group of presets. However, if someone has figured it out, sure would be nice to solve this!

Thanks in advance,
JDB

1 - 10 of 10 Posts