Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

Has anyone else run into this problem? Been having a lot of SiriusXM funkyness lately. Mainly, the head unit would forget any artists or songs that Ive favorited (so it pops up a notification when they are on). It did that a few weeks ago, and I started favoriting new stuff and it forgot those again a few days ago.

Also, strangely the car sometimes starts off tuned to the preview channel, like it has no authentication signal, and then it starts to work like normal again after a bit. It seems like an unrelated issue, I would think, as the favorites are stored locally on the car.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Problem is not your head unit, the problem is with SiriusXM, Whenever they do "free trials" or temporarily change the channel line up you'll have this issue, it's usually during the summer months... Mine is working now... After a couple of months of not allowing me to save artists and song...

·
Registered
36 Posts
Problem is not your head unit, the problem is with SiriusXM, Whenever they do "free trials" or temporarily change the channel line up you'll have this issue, it's usually during the summer months... Mine is working now... After a couple of months of not allowing me to save artists and song...
Never personally had any of the issues that the OP mentioned and I’ve had SiriusXM for over 10 years on various cars starting back when Sirius and XM were not merged (3 Nissans included) so not really sure it’s a universal SiriusXM issue. Mom’s car hasn’t had an issue either so far (not a Nissan but she’s had her vehicle for 11 months now). Not saying that the issue has to be the headunit...just wanted to show that it’s not something that appears to be a universal SiriusXM issue that happens. Unless I’ve been strangely lucky on every car with it be it OEM headunits or aftermarket units.

·
Registered
217 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Interesting. Thanks man.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
4 Participants
AltimaNEO
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing