Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
ghost member
92 Posts
I've seen a few designs floating around, and would love some myself. I have access to a vinyl plotter, so if someone would supply me with a vector file of the graphic I can make them in any of the 15 colors I have on hand (red, black, white, blue, chrome, etc). Anyone who has this info, contact me and we can get the ball rolling. As far as just text designs...I can work something up and let ya'll see within the next few days.

I am actually working on a solid color sun blocker for the top portion of my front windshield. Just need to finish taking the curve measurements to ensure a proper fit...pictures to come when complete.

·
Registered
415 Posts
Sorry, I dropped the ball on this one. I got really busy and haven't made them yet. I will be out travelling this week through the start of next week, so will try to get to them shortly after. Sorry for the delay.

In the mean time, please check my gallery for the proposed designs. http://www.nissanmurano.org/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=2718&papass=&sort=1

Based on previous feedback, the most popular one was either the NMO_Decal_A_Left and NMO_Decal_B_Right.

I will let all of you know as soon as I get these printed.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts