Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys..

I just wanted to ask around here if anyone has ever purchased from Stongard directly through their website. http://www.stongard.com/

After reading some good things about them on this forum, I decided to purchase the door edge protectors to test out before I ordered the whole set. Well I ordered them on 2/6/06 and have not received them yet. There was no confirmation email after the purchase. I've emailed them and tried calling, but no luck. They don't list a phone # on their website, but I got a # from yahoo yellow pages. When I called that #, it came up as disconnected. :confused:

My credit card had already been charged on 2/6/06 and now, 2 weeks later, I'm getting really upset. If anyone here has ordered from them, have you experienced the same thing????

Please help....hehehhe

·
Registered
12,512 Posts
Nelson-

I am always wary about any Internet store that does not list a phone number or street address on it's website.

I just sent Stongard an email telling them I am a potential customer and asking for a customer service phone number so I can discuss my application. If they email me a phone number I will post it here for you.

Good luck.

-njjoe

·
Registered
243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
THANKS njjoe!!!

I appreciate whatever help I can get with this problem.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts