Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hello

i am a proud new mo owner, and i am a proud new member of this forum. i have learned alot from the dozens of theards i ve read, but i have not encountered any that address the problem im having.

when i have the key in my pocket, which is always, sometimes the windows go down automaticly. now i can see the benifits of this like in the summer or on hot day but not in the middle of winter in nyc when its 25 degrees out over nite and being unaware the windows are open. and its a real pain in the a** when my next door neighbor rings my bell at 7am to tell me my windows are open. then i have to go outside in a robe when its freakin freezin out to close the windows manually. now i dont understand why you can open them remotely but you can close them remotely, or why they would stay open for more than a certain amount of time and after that they would close. that does not make any sents to me.

god forbid it was raining or live in a bad neighborhood.

so finally my question how do you stop the windows from opening up remotely

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
Welcome aboard!

Some other members have also had this issue. Are the windows opening by theselves or the remote button gets pushed by something in your pocket? I don't think you can really fix it yourself (or deprogram the BCM) to keep them from opening but perhaps dealer can. Just make sure you talk to someone there that knows what he is talking about....:)

1 - 2 of 2 Posts