Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

Premier Custom Running Boards
•Custom fit body mount bracket system for fast and easy installation.
•Full-length steel reinforcement for added strength.
•Running boards come ready to install or can be painted for a true custom look.
•Constructed of stylish, impact resistant ABS plastic with UV protection.
•Premier Series boards come standard with full-length step pad for secure footing year-round.
•All Premier boards are sleek and elegant!

Murano 09-12 Premier Series boards come standard with full-length step tread for secure footing ABS Plastic Boards only - must order 10-1193 bracket kit separately

Premier Grip Custom Running Boards
•Custom fit body mount bracket system for fast and easy installation.
•Full-length steel reinforcement for added strength.
•Running boards come ready to install or can be painted for a true custom look.
•Constructed of stylish, impact resistant ABS plastic with UV protection.
•Premier Grip pads offer sure footing in extreme weather conditions
•All Premier boards are sleek and elegant!

Murano 09-12 Premier Grip features injection molded, strategically placed step pads in lieu of step tread ABS Plastic Boards only - must order 10-1193 bracket kit separately

GO TO NOPI OWENS Catalog for model specific images and details

Contact the salesmen below or PM me for our best deal on OWEMS Running Boards

·
Registered
2,932 Posts
Dumb question here folks...I've been holding this one back for a while but I figure I'll just throw it out there.

WHY DO PEOPLE NEED RUNNING BOARDS OR NERF BARS ON A MURANO?

Do we have a lot of midgets on this forum or something? :D Usually running boards are used to get yourself into taller vehicles. The MO is so low to the ground I haven't seen many people have a hard time getting into it. My wife is right at 5'0" and she has no problem getting in an out. Is it a fashion statement? Do people really think that a running board or a nerf bar on our MO's makes it look better?

·
Premium Member
7,280 Posts
The only time nerf bar was used on my Murano was when my 90 year old uncle wanted to get in or out. But the main reason I had the nerf bar on was to hide the mid muffler when viewed from the side, and it made the MO (at least mine) less of a ladies car.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts