Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Somewhat, What the H is with that awfull grill!

·
Registered
20 Posts
Sure looks like Subaru used the MO as the benchmark to create this "thing". the rear quarters sure remindes me of the MO with the upsweep design but talk about an ugly copycat.
I'll pass.

kokomo

·
Registered
242 Posts
Showed my wife and she thought it was a Mo with a different grill. Looked a little more station wagony (if that's a word) to me though. But definately the best looking Suburu I have seen because I can't stand the looks of the rest of thier cars. I saw a new Brat the other day and it was the ugliest truck on the road. I'll have to wait and see one in person to cast my final judgment.:cool:

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Yep the front grille misses in all ways - it doesn't have the boldness of the new Audi and Chrysler grilles, and doesn't have the classic lines of the Alfa grille (well I guess its like an upside down Alfa grille, like it collided into one).

·
Registered
758 Posts
Subaru

That grille is FUGLY. I think the vehicle looks like a cross between all of the upper end Crossover/SUV's RX330, MDX, and Murano. Not bad looking if it wasn't for the front end.

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
the new grill on the subaru is actually kinda cool. they say it goes back to subarus roots. something about building airplanes . that's what thos 2 side grills are, they're supposed to represent wings. this new grill design is going to appear on all the new subaru's comming out.

·
5,100 Posts
Well that's that the end of Subaru, That Grill ranks right up there with the 7 series trunk the Honda Element and the Great Pontiac thing that was rated plug ugly #1. Wonderful wonderful wonderful :eek:

·
Registered
282 Posts

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
holy moly, after taking a look at the pictures of the interior and exterior that B9x looks really nice. my dad likes it also. the interior looks maserati'ish

·
5,100 Posts
Thats what makes the world go around. To each his own. I owned a Masarati and IMO it sure was a lot nicer than that thing.

·
Registered
16 Posts
ICK!:28: Legroom in the cockpit looks pretty slim. What's with the curving into the legs console. And that grill.....puck!

Larry:D

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Personally I like the interior better than MO's

Since i am not that tall (less than 6ft), legroom should be no problem in the subaru.
The instrument cluster in the tribeca looks so much better than MO's orange dial..:rolleyes:

·
5,100 Posts
After readin the link that Halo put up, it may be a Ricer canidate. :p

1 - 20 of 21 Posts