Nissan Murano Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
If you want to remove sticky adhesive from your skin, use oil. Any oil will work: canola, olive, lotion, etc. The same goes for spray paint. If you want to remove the residue from a sticker, a bit of lotion and a paper towel will get it off. Oil is the key.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Great way to save a Visor

I followed everyone's idea and went a little further. Once I drill the second hole and placed the screw in it I used Lock Tig audacity temp mail origin ht to keep them from baking out. After I cut out the foam I didn't want to leave a gaping hole. I cut a 3.5" x 3.5" piece of cardboard from a cereal box. then I curved it to fit over the opening and slid it in. I then used a hot glue gun to seal the fabric back onto the cardboard. I used a fine line of the glue to seam it together. I can send pics if you want.
I had a very small amount of time to fix it so I don't have any pictures yet. The passenger side visor is doing something similar except it's not staying up but has adjustment when down. I'll fix it the same way because I think it's only a matter of time before it too has no adjustment while down.

41 - 42 of 42 Posts