Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I want to install a monitor for a backup camera in my sunvisor. Has anyone done this or know where I can get a sunvisor with a monitor that matches the Mo's interior?

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Also, just make sure that you know that the vanity (make up) mirror..

will be lost with the visor lcd . Your wife/gfs may not like it :p

·
Registered
792 Posts
I've seen just the mirror sell for more than that.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Got a better sollution for you guys. Donnelly Corp. makes a Video Mirror package (ReversAid and BabyVue) that includes a stand alone eletrochromic mirror, a ultra high resolution flip down/up 2.5" monitor with dual video input that clips below the mirror or you can mount it independently on the windshield ( comes with an extra bracket) , a waterproof backup camera, an inside BabyVue camera with infrared led's and all necessary wiring, clips, patch cables etc. Neat thing about the set-up is that as soon as you switch into reverse the image is selected for backup camera (as long as you tap the blue wire on the relay under the dash). In normal drive mode you can select either back-up camera or inside camera by pushing the selector switch. Perfect to back-up, watch your trailer as you drive down the road, help you connect the trailer if the camera is mounted at the appropriate angle, watch the kids in the back day or night.
I bought the unit in february to install it in my previous SUV, then got the MO and being a lease I don't dare. Never been mounted but tested and it works great. I paid more than $ 800.00. I will sell it to a good home with a promise to post pictures of the installation for $ 475.00 plus shipping and insurance. Anybody interested, send me a message before I offer it on eBay.

Marius
[email protected]
Granger IN

1 - 7 of 7 Posts