Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
23 Posts
The clip on the passenger side (2004 SE) is loose. I've noticed this from the very beginning. If I lower the Visor, it does not hold and always have to be reseated. Actually I felt this was not normal but never got around to having my dealer look at it. Now I will go ahead and have both replaced using the service bulleting printout.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I just leased a 2005 murano about 2 weeks ago and I am having sqeaks and rattles from drivers and passenger sides.

·
Registered
433 Posts
Yep...passenger side rattles. I put a piece of gum wrapper in the clip and the noise is gone. Kind of a lame work-around, but it worked.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Clip rattle...indeed!

Yes, the passenger side visor clip does indeed "rattle", actually, more like a plastic "grind" than anything else. The Japanese, are wonderful little engineers, and many things about my Murano are so much better than my wife's much more expensive GMC Envoy. However, her interior is better than the Mo's I have to say. She's had her car for 2 years longer, and the interior has held up much, much better than my Mo's has for 1 year.

·
Registered
296 Posts
I used sticky felt about a 6 months ago and it's still working. I believe the dealer would have replaced the clip, but it would probably squeek as well.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts