Nissan Murano Forum banner

21 - 21 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #21
The original mount was not connected, no hose and not sure there is even a spot to connect it. I'll check in a few minutes when I install the new one and see if there was ever a spot to connect.
As far as removing the old one, it was "interesting!" to say the least. Had to remove the bolts from the bottom of the mount, the nut on the top, and the bolts that hold on the upper bracket that is bolted to the engine. I also had to remove the lower bracket that is bolted to the frame. After that I was able to jack up the motor slightly to remove/separate the parts to remove them. Also there is a bracket that holds a power steering line and something else that I had to remove the mounting bolts and move the bracket to remove some of the bolts. Then just maneuver the parts to get them out. Took over 2 hours to get the forward bolt out of the mount, just could not get enough leverage to break it loose. Finally used a long 1 7/8" combo boxed in wrench around a 16mm wrench to break it loose. A real pain in the butt.

Ken

21 - 21 of 21 Posts