Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
My MO's faster than yours
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The Dealership I bought my MO from sent me a Free 2year/40,000 mile gold preferred service contract membership for freee!...ANyone else get this?

B0x

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Box have you posted pics of your LED tail lights, and what kind are they?, Thanks.

·
My MO's faster than yours
444 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Whats up Grip

Rear turn signal

Part number = 7440

Tail light

Part number = 7443

Stop light

Part number = 7443

led

·
Registered
26 Posts
Say bOxdesigns...

Leds seem like neat addition..... Did you get the 7443-W9's in White? And the 7440-15's in Red or White? Am I looking at the correct #'s?

Assume they are just plug in replacements?

Any downside to this change, and can you tell from the back you are running Led's?

I want them in case I take MOreen out of the garage.

·
5,100 Posts
Same for me, BOX those look like the standard bulb number, Who did you buy yours from and what is their part number? MOST IMPORTANT Are you happy with them?

·
Registered
26 Posts
LED's

But there are two 7443's listed and need color that he bought for all three lights.

Jay

·
5,100 Posts
Thanks, JAy I was also lost.

I have bought LED from Super Bright befor and had to order two sets for my parking light as I could not exactly determin what I needed, doubled my cost.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Say Grip...

Did you get those lights mailed to me?...Running out of things to do except read the forum.

J

·
5,100 Posts
The lights went Priority Mail yesterday, so you should have them shortly. Sorry for the delay, I had a problem on what I did with the address and took a while to find it.

·
Where's my money?
23 Posts
GD, can you post before and after pics when the LED lights come in? I'm interested in these, but would like to see the difference before making a decision.

Thanks!

Michael.

·
5,100 Posts
Michael-Dallas I was talking about LED's I used for the parking lights. They have been in for a while now, so No Before Picts are available, I could take some afters but they will look like Box's Pics.
that are in his Gallery.

·
Registered
74 Posts
GRIP,
Do you have a photo of your AMBER rear turn signals?? I'm looking to get those.

·
5,100 Posts
Have to clarify my chronicle it front only.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts