Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2019 Murano SL with Tech Package. Bought in Feb. Software in Radio/Nav up to date. I am experiencing random pop up on the stereo of TA Interrupt and it plays a local radio station (not one I've saved as a preset). I can hit cancel button and it stops, only to randomly come back on. This can go for a week without happening. I think it happens more when I am using Android Auto and listening to Spotify but it also happens when listening to radio. I am bringing to dealer tomorrow for first oil change and will mention this. I've attached a screenshot of the radio. I've found references to TA Interrupt online but usually related to European Radio (Traffic Advisory). No mention in US or specifically about Android Auto or Nissan Connect. Any ideas??

Attachments

·
Registered
1 Posts
Am haveing the same problem when i open my door sometimes the radio will just start play and then shut off.. I took it to the dealer and they said we can not do nothing because its not happening to them...

·
Registered
4 Posts
I have the same problem and by the screen shot it’s the same radio station when ta interrupt pops up on my 2019 maxima

·
Registered
407 Posts
I believe it's Sirius XM that displays those traffic advisories. I believe it can be disabled in the settings.

·
Registered
4 Posts
2019 Murano SL with Tech Package. Bought in Feb. Software in Radio/Nav up to date. I am experiencing random pop up on the stereo of TA Interrupt and it plays a local radio station (not one I've saved as a preset). I can hit cancel button and it stops, only to randomly come back on. This can go for a week without happening. I think it happens more when I am using Android Auto and listening to Spotify but it also happens when listening to radio. I am bringing to dealer tomorrow for first oil change and will mention this. I've attached a screenshot of the radio. I've found references to TA Interrupt online but usually related to European Radio (Traffic Advisory). No mention in US or specifically about Android Auto or Nissan Connect. Any ideas??

·
Registered
4 Posts
I think you’re right. I turned off a few traffic options in sxm radio and it’s gone if it comes back after December 1 that’s when my complimentary sxm radio expires

1 - 7 of 7 Posts