Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
857 Posts
I think it's Sirius XM that displays those traffic advisories. I believe it can be disabled in the settings.

·
Registered
6 Posts
We have the same problem with our 2018 Rogue. Out of nowhere we get TA interrupt and it changes the radio station to 92 pro FM. I've seen others say that it's a setting in Sirius XM, but if it is I certainly cannot find it.

Looks like we're going to have to call the dealer, was trying to avoid that.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
We have the same problem with our 2018 Rogue. Out of nowhere we get TA interrupt and it changes the radio station to 92 pro FM. I've seen others say that it's a setting in Sirius XM, but if it is I certainly cannot find it.

Looks like we're going to have to call the dealer, was trying to avoid that.
Do you still subscribe to xmradio

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Yeah. I'm in for a year or so. I should also add that we've only had the car a couple of months. Purchased used from a dealer with 18K miles. Was the dealers repair loaner.
Go into XM SETTINGS it’s should be in there under weather alerts that’s how I stopped mine if that doesn’t work cancel XM RADIO

·
Registered
6 Posts
Thank you. But cancel XM seems a bit extreme, especially since we really love the service... And at $4.99/mo it's tough to beat. I have been through the Sirius XM settings, there are not many, I have turned off anything relating to traffic and weather, but it still kicks on. It's also failing Android Auto about 80% of the time, so it looks like to the dealership we go.

Thank you again for your help.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Reset your radio by holding the power/volume knob and tune/scroll/ok knob at the same time until the screen goes black (about 10 sec).
I had the unfortunate experience of driving a rogue as a rental and the TA interrupt kept happening every 5 seconds or so. There were no settings that I could adjust so there’s no other option than to reset it or go to the dealer. Annoying af but I think the reset will stop it - it did for me.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts