Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, I would like to extend my sincere thanks to all of you that responded to my inquiry regarding the Murano’s maintenance record (see: Decision time thread). Your timely and honest responses were both encouraging and reassuring, not to mention instrumental to my decision making process. In retrospect, I now realize that my decision had already been made; however like most of us I just needed a little nudge from my new “support group”.

That being said, I would like to announce the acquisition of my 2005 Nissan Murano!!!

As I understand the tradition, it is customary to list the options and packages featured with your new purchase. And so, without further ado:

2005 Nissan Murano SL AWD
Super black / café latte
Touring package
Premium package
Leather package
Sunroof package
Dynamic control package

Floor mats
Splashguards
Cargo area protector
Roof rack crossbars
Sunroof wind deflector

Thus far I am thoroughly impressed and satisfied with my purchase. The intelligent key is by far the most interesting and exciting feature.

Once again, thank you very much to all that responded to my questions and concerns. I look forward to contributing to the forum in the future.

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
WELCOME TO BEST FORUM ON THE WEB! Now you know why "It's MO fun with a MO". GRIP :D

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
Congrats on the new purchase....

I envy you, driving a new 05 ;)

It is believed to be a 'better' MO then the 03 and 04 model:
- inteligent key
- better power sterring ==>does not loose boost
- alternator issue fixed? (not sure, but hopefully).

·
4,601 Posts
Well, here we go, yet another guy with a sore face...

Don't worry, the smiling never wears off!:D

·
Registered
747 Posts
imascout

Excellent choice. Glad you went with the new 05 instead of the 03 (Former Rental Car). I hope you made out well on your deal.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Re: imascout

I believe that i did very well in my purchasing, i got away with an 05 SL AWD for $1000 above dealer invoice. In addition, since i am in the military, my purchase was free of all tax. I have decided to go with nissan's financing at 3%, but i am working with my bank to meet or beat that APR.

pcs15394 said:
Excellent choice. Glad you went with the new 05 instead of the 03 (Former Rental Car). I hope you made out well on your deal.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Congrats on your new purchase. Enjoy the ride.

·
Registered
145 Posts
Welcome aboard

·
Registered
26 Posts
Exciting at my age?? (60)

YES....and I replaced a 325is with the MO. Only 1,100 mi on the new Chardonnay SE ..... And not one complaint.
Wipe it every day...With a microfiber towel (we are at the beach, but garaged), admire it at least 3 times a day. Hated to have to park it at the golf club lot, but got it placed away from the sun on the lowest lot. Keep trying to get ahold of C Sheen to get a body side molding......Fearful of a dent/scratch.

Enjoy.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts