Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
18 degrees is the lowest setting in the Murano. when i have it at 18 with no a/c on, it seems a little too stuffy and warm in the car for me. i know if its 18 outside thats how the temperature would be like. and for someone who doens't always like to run the a/c the 18 degrees is a problem for me. i think nissan should've gone lower than 18 degrees? possibly 14 would be nice.
i like to keep the windows opened too, but it's too loud sometimes and the rattly windows don't help either. so either i get too cold or too warm in my car..........
does everyone keep their a/c on at all times and adjust the temperature then?

·
Registered
243 Posts
I have noticed that, vent system mixes too much hot air on AC OFF setting. This is especially noticeable when you stop the car after a long drive and start driving again, say after 15 ~ 30 minutes later. You have so much hot air flowing thru.

There is a diverter panel that controls how much hot air to mix in the fresh air, in old cars, either the vacuam controls dont work very well or the panel cant close very well, resulting in hot air leaking in to the vent system. Don't know problem with MO, hope it is not a design flaw.

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
I find in all Nissans the air comes in warmer than the outside. Remember the inside of your car behind the dash where the air flows through isn't exactly outside temperature you know, so it makes sense the air gets warmed up a little.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts