Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For a couple of days I honestly thought this hideous looking truck was in disguise. I kept waiting to hear otherwise, but apparently this is what it will look like. I've heard it described as a cross between a Pontiac Aztek and a DeLorean, I agree.

I'm not impressed with Tesla's automotive designers... Or their supposedly "bullet proof" glass. Obviously their qualifying/testing is far from rigorous...

I guess all his good engineers work at SpaceX.

·
Super Moderator
954 Posts
Fugly as far as I'm concerned. Only the "wanna be first" will go for it, just to have it. FYI, "Bullet proof glass" can not stand the force of a 5 lb. steel ball being thrown at it without sustaining damage, just like what you see happening.

I believe that after an initial flash, sales will sink like a rock and people will be wondering why they wasted their money, except for the diehards of course.

JMHO

Have a good day.

·
Super Moderator
8,350 Posts
And the silly part is that they have more than 100 orders.

I don't get it at all.

·
Super Moderator
954 Posts
And the silly part is that they have more than 100 orders.

I don't get it at all.
200,000 at a $100 refundable deposit. Already made 20 million on the books. "A sucker born every minute."

Have a good day.

·
Registered
941 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Super Moderator
8,350 Posts
Extreme styling is always divisive. This one seems to be a real "love it or hate it" proposition.

I don't see visual appeal or practical functionality in that design, so I'm a "hell, no" vote.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts