Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just want to say thanks to the people on this site that helped while I owned my Murano. I may not have posted a lot, but I did a lot of lurking and reading. THANK YOU!

I traded in my Murano for a 2012 Hyundai Accent. I sure miss the luxuries of the Murano, but the Accent makes a great commuter car. I get 35MPG in stop and go traffic... and over 40MPG on the highway! I'll be saving over $100 per month in just fuel costs... not to mention the warranty coverage should I have any issues.

Thanks again. :)

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sure, the Equus appears to be a nice car. But it's in a completely different class. I could have purchased 3 or 4 Accents for the price of an Equus.

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
Eric H.-

Best of luck with your new ride. Hyundai has really come a long way since it's introduction back in the 80s.

Jude-

I may be wrong, but I think the Equus has only two rear seats, but the one on the passenger-side fully reclines and even has a footrest. It looks like it could be the poor-man's limo.

It is hard to believe this is a Hyundai...

Hyundai has come a long way.

-njjoe

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I agree, they really have come a long way. I also like that they stand behind their product with a 5year/60k miles warranty.

I couldn't believe this was an Accent the first time I saw it!

·
Premium Member
2,244 Posts
Both Hyundai and Kia have done amazing things in the last 10 years in pretty much every aspect of their vehicles. Everything has improved drastically. Design, quality, customer service, warranty, you name it. Comparing either of those companies to what they were a decade or two ago is like comparing two separate companies on opposite ends of the spectrum. They used to be cars that I would scoff at, wondering why anyone would spend any kind of money on such a terrible vehicle. Now both companies are ones that I would strongly consider.

Sorry to be losing you, though, Eric! Stop by and say "hi" every once in a while!

·
Registered
1,482 Posts
Good luck Eric, the Koreans are teaching the rest of the car builders a few lessons.
Not to mention their warranty!

Bob1

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
About this Discussion
6 Replies
5 Participants
bob1
Nissan Murano Forum
We’re a community dedicated to Nissan Murano owners and enthusiasts. Discuss specs, safety rating, towing capacity and more!
Full Forum Listing