Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Good deal! Thanks for the tip! Buying one from this seller. Hope the seller is for real!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Just bought one...thanks

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I suspect he goofed. He has 3 on ebay now @ $245. It will be interesting to see if he honors the deals. He does have perfect feedback.

·
4,601 Posts
They probably cost him $90 and he's realised how low he is...;)

·
Registered
541 Posts
well hopefully I get mine...we'll see

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Update:
I talked to "Joe" today. He says that the grilles will be drop-shipped from the factory in Chicago, UPS. He said the factory does not provide tracking numbers.
We shall see......

·
Registered
18 Posts
Hope we will get the grill... i emailed him on Tuesday and yet to receive any reply...

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Got an email conf. Drop Ship on Monday from "Vogue Tire". 5-7 working days.

·
Registered
541 Posts
i got same email about the drop.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I tried Vogue Tyre to try to get a tracking number, but they weren't much help since they had no idea which of their many locations he deals with, so I guess we will just have to wait a week and see.

·
Registered
18 Posts
I got a reply today morning and got same info... bet he 'cut and paste" and all of us got the same email...

·
Registered
18 Posts
I just got a refund and the seller claims that its back-order right now.. what bout you guys?

I check on Ebay if hes still selling them..guess what.. Ebay suspended him...

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Oh well, you win some, you lose some. But, you never win if you don't try!
I am sure we will all get our money back.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
i bet it is not "backordered"like what the seller said but

he quoted the wrong price when selling the grille at ebay . His supplier backed off and hence he refunds the money. :)

·
Registered
541 Posts
Yeah I got mine refunded too. Oh well no harm in trying. I wasn't really sure if I wanted that grille anyways, but at that price I couldn't pass it up.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Apparently I am going to get my grille. My order was processed last week.

·
Registered
2,329 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
This story is so much fun! Seller refunded my money yesterday, but said the order had been processed and shipped. He was trying to intercept it, but if it does come, he asked me to refuse it. Fat chance! I'll keep it and send him the money back.

·
Registered
741 Posts
LOL! What a lunatic! Torture him a little for he refused to honor his end of the deal. I'd let him beg for the money and then negociate for all the time and anxiety... lolll

1 - 20 of 23 Posts