Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
50 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, the weirdest thing happened to me the other day. I drive a lot. On a typical day I see maybe 2-4 other MO's. I only see one in the same color as mine maybe once or twice a week. Well, I was creeping down the highway through Hartford traffic the other morning, and for like 3 miles I was neck and neck with the exact MO as mine, she eventually exited. Later on, another copper MO enters the highway behind me and stays behind me for about 5 miles. Throughout that day I saw at least 20 other MOs driving around. It was kind of exciting, but a little freaky. Anyway, the point of my long drawn out story is that it looks like the MO is getting popular. I have to say in the days that have followed I have gone back to seeing only a couple a day though. What's everyone else seeing out there?

·
Registered
2,065 Posts
Just in the last few weeks I have noticed a "surge" of other MOs. Guess the year end deals are working. I also saw another PPW with FL interior touring 6MT Z parked at where I work. Haven't seen another white MO yet, but lots of other colors, one copper, one gold, one pewter, couple black, couple blues, several silvers. When I can, I try to see if they are SEs or AWDs, those I've been able to determine have been SL.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts