Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Circumstances are making it required that I sell the most high modified MO in America, better than that probably the lowest mileage used 05, truly better than showroom, No alternator recall for this puppy it has the new one, and could be the most polished, It it no joke you could eat food off any surface in the wheel wells.

I have not set the price yet, please don't ask it will be this weekend before I do and I'll post it then. No trades. I can't do any financing, Certified Check required.

All my labor for installation of the goodies will be free, But is is not going to be either a robbery on my part or a steal on yours you can buy cheaper Mo's elsewhere just not one like this and I don't expect to do anything than take a bath on my investment that is not you fault it's my problem, I just don't have time or willingness to negotiate. I'll set what I think is fair and if anyone want it fine, if not we are all still friends and I'll put it in the paper. I think you all know me by now, If I say it's perfect it is, Not a ding, scratch etc. Also I am not one to ever argue about price it is what it will be. Now that those preambles are out of the way I never have to mention it again.

You can look at my chronicle for what is on it and I MAY post some added pictures some are already in my gallery. I'm in Phoenix AZ it's a pickup here. A buyer from out of state can stay overnight in my nearby Brother in laws home to complete the transaction. I don't have time to talk to the DMV for any items regarding a sale to out of stater folks, You will have to arrange that. In state buyer is a snap.

I fully understand that no Org member may buy it, but I have a kindred feeling for the forum and thought that it would be a shame to not at least offer it to folks that appreciate what a fine and unusal vehicle it is.

·
Registered
3,257 Posts
Well, that is one damn fine Murano.
Hope that you can sell it for what you want, which will be a very fair price, if I know you.

If I needed one...........

Hope that the reason for selling is not too serious.

In the future, I guess we will all have to go over to The Phaeton form to see how thngs are going with you. :D

Homer

·
5,244 Posts
Don,
sorry you have to sell the Murano. But I am really sorry for your daughter.....hope things will get better. Good luck for both of you.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Best wishes for your family situation Grip, and I also hope your beloved MO finds a suitable home!

·
Registered
26 Posts
Very surprised to hear you have to sell. I am the one who picked up his wind deflector and have personally seen the car with enthusiastic explanations.
One word - the car is more than just show room condition.
Good luck!

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
TheGymKid said:
WHY.................. ??????????????????????????????????????
Read Grip's other post regarding the new Hemi Durango that sits next door for him to use for free.

·
Registered
982 Posts
Eric L. said:

Read Grip's other post regarding the new Hemi Durango that sits next door for him to use for free.
O yeaaaaaaaaaaaa... that poor guy doesn't know that his truck is going to look nothing like what he left it looking like. It will be totally moded...

·
I know, I know, pull over
72 Posts
so how much do you want for it?
I'll trade you an '87 Jeep Wrangler...

j/k

sorry, had to do it

You know, you're gonna have to get used to the feeling of a transmission shifting gears again...

·
Registered
4,077 Posts
Life will never be the same... in this forrum or for his MO. I feel a disturbence in the force.

Good luck to you Grip.

·
Just wanna help
1,383 Posts
We will miss you...

Perhaps we will meet again in the lexus forum? :rolleyes:
GripperDon, hope our path will cross again soon :7:

·
Premium Member
7,136 Posts
What??????????

I never thought I would hear you say you plan to sell your MO. I am really sorry that circumstances require it. I wish you and your daughter the very best.

Will you at least promise to stay with the forum for as long as you can?

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
4,994 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Absolutely

Sure. I'll always love the Mo, I have put hundreds of hours of love into it. Whoever buys it get all my many many bulbs and extra parts and a huge collection of info. a big roll of B-Quite, a extended warrently, Xtire, and a bunch of pictures and stuff. I wish I could just give it to a really deserving Mo lover but unfortunately I can't.

It's like giving up a cherished pet for adoption. "They better treat it right!" :)

The 6 cans of scotch guard (probably still have one in my lungs) etc. If anyone knew how many hours I have in getting the best balance and alignment job on any Mo they would shreek. An that hand applied undercoating (UGH)

Wheel wax and clay baring ++++ Add that to a dozen other things I can't take time to cover and you can bet I expect plenty of report's if it sold to a MO Member. I really Hope so, as selling to a stranger is like giving to the humane society. (We already have to do something like that with my Daughter 10 Cats and that alone is enough)(looking for a guaranteed no kill facility.)

So I will hang around and live vicariously and hope to hear how she is doing. this coming up witha price is tought work want it to move fast but no time to haggle, so it will be a bargain (st least in my opinion) probably not all others as t no one really knows what all that stuff costs, with taxes, shipping, etc. But I'll get there and trying to write an ad also. Lots of MOs here now. Bou it would be neato if a Phoenix Moer got it, It could stay out of any snow and salt, It will miss it's AC garage though. :(

·
Registered
37 Posts
i think i might be the only guy in this forum who does not own a murano! and the only reason why i am here, reading and sometimes posting my 2cents, is because i LOVE LOVE LOVE this car!!!
it is sliiiightly over my budget, and with gas prices going up and up, i dont think i can afford it.
It is very strange, if i see a murano and a ferrari next to each other, my head turns first at the murano. i wish i can purchase grip's murano, however i am in Canada and the complications of shipping this puppy accross seems like a huge headache!

·
Registered
545 Posts
Good luck Grip!
Whoever gets that MO will be getting a fine vehicle based on the time and care you put into it!

·
Premium Member
2,049 Posts
when I first saw ur post yesterday Don.....I was speachless.

(or typeless...)

I was going WTF?

But now that I understand (sorta) why you would sell your beloved Mo, it is a reason of noble cause, and honestly, I couldn't understand in any other way how you could let ur Mo go.

Best wishes to you and your family Don.

·
4,601 Posts
Noooooooooo........ I can't imagine it! :(

That really sucks Don, and I'm saddened to see you have to sell it. Especially considering why.

Would you be able to pull enough cash out of selling some of the accessories? Maybe someone locally could use help installing some of the mods you've done and make a few bucks? Yeah, I suppose neither would give the kind of cash needed...

This is where I get sad for our American brothers. While you have the world's best health care available, you certainly pay for it. We don't have quite as much available, but we don't get hammered on the cost here. (Got any Canadian relatives?)

Anyway, I hope something else comes up and makes it possible for you to keep it.
:(

·
Love to live w/ MO
410 Posts
gripper, i read your post yesterday (i guess as soon as you posted it).... but i really didnt have guts to reply to it. if i had an option of any luxury car and a gripper murano, i will undoubtedly go with your MO. i can just understand how much would it hurt you to see it go when time comes. (since i saw my mo getting dinged by a shopping cart and it just killed me)

i wish you and your daughter all the best in your life.

PS> i couldnt find any post by you about what happened to your daughter, but good luck to her as well.

·
Premium Member
8,368 Posts
Thank you Dennis for putting those links together, so that others can understand Grip's decision too.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts