Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HI!

Been trolling around for 2 months now.... and decided it was time to join the ranks.... On Wednesday my wife and I became proud owners of a....

04 Super Black SL
With sunroof (open all the way)
Factory tow package (includes 2" ball and wiring harness... just a side note... I live in Alberta Canada and it looks just like the hidden tow package pictures on here.... wiring plug down by the ball.... not coming out of the hitch)
Sunroof deflector
Hood deflector (2nd gen)
3m Clear Bra (looks great on black)
Clear Coat/Sound proofing
Cargo Mat
Rear Bumper Guard
Extended warranty

Also got them to put on the bill of sale, the known issues with the alternator/steering/clicking sound.... and how they will accommodate me should these issues arise.

I just wanted to say hello, and thank you to everyone on here.... after reading your post for the last couple of months... it was way easier to make a decision (looked at/test drove 8 suv competitors) The poor sales guy had no idea what hit him.... thought I worked on the line building the things! (he was great though, and would love to add him to the dealer rating!)

Only bad thing… its been raining here since Wed (so picture will becoming when the sun comes out), and I just had some teeth pulled on Monday... so smiles hurts a bit still... but so far...I LOVE MY MO, and this forum!

:2: :D :2: :D

·
Registered
1,373 Posts
WHOA cool. another from alberta. were you from?? I'm up in edmonton. damn lotsa muranos driving around in this city. pretty cool.

·
4,664 Posts
Edmonton! Cool, I'll have to tell my brother to start waving at Muranos... He's lived there for at least 25 years.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Ahhh Sunshine!!

Thank you for the welcome.... The sun has come around once again ...so I was able to take a few pictures. Hope you like!

Attachments

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
Kytah, you murano looks exactly like mine...

except mine has the chrome body side molding and no roofrack.

So are you gonna upgrade the headlight to xenon soon? :p
Do a search on the forum: HID replacement
Me and Jack did this swap and it is worth it.
There are still several headlights for sale in ebay last time i check.

·
Registered
844 Posts
Great looking Mo if you are from Calgary, I will look for your Mo and wave. My Shear Silver Mo has a NAVY sticker on the Back window so you can't miss me

·
Registered
56 Posts
Nice pics!
But I would get rid of hood mask. I used to have it on my Civic and it did a number on my paint. I guess moisture and heat don't play well together -- took me a while to make paint look shiny again. Unless you are planning to remove bra, wash it and dry after each rain fall or once a month or so, I would not recommend it. Enjoy your MO!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Is that a bra? I think it is a bug deflector. But I heard those can cause paint damage if not attached properly also.

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
I think it is the magnet Bra...which i also have

..and yes i remove it everytime i wash my car, twice a month ;-)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

jaycen29 & webtekie --> It a bud defelector... and I made sure that it was the second gen.... read on here somewhere that people where having problems till the second gen came out..

SugarRushMurano --> I havent looked into the HID lights yet... but its on my wish list, along with lots of other things...

Stoker --> I will look for you... I tend to be in the North end most of the time... I try to wave to most Mo owners... some wave back... other think I'm nuz..

1 - 14 of 14 Posts