Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
I like the top one of course as I am on record as saying that Nissan is off their rocker for not offering a "red" in any shade.
My last car (Chrysler) was a deep, almost burgandy. They called it Candy Apple.

BTW, are you sure the bottom one is a new color?
Sure looks familiar.:)

Homer

·
4,664 Posts
So does that mean luminous gold is history? Hope not... I liked it.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah, Gold is gone. Here's the list of colors:

Merlot
Sunset Beige
Ebony
Glacier Pearl
Majestic Blue
Platinum
Chrome Silver
Sunlit Copper

Now, these are from Nissan Canada. Some may have different names in the U.S. For instance, Majestic Blue is called Midnight Blue here.

·
Registered
92 Posts
I just saw a MO toay in a color I've never seen before, almost a dark purple(at least thats how it looked to me). Mabye thats one of the new colors?

·
Mr. 3 K, 3/3/5. 5K,10/5/7
5,100 Posts
Pewter was so popular here in the SW that there were Zero available in AZ and 2 in LA and 1 in Frisco when I got mine I had to have it driven down from Vegas to get Pewter Color. Dealer said most difficult to get of all the colors, go figure; but hey, I don't have to see a bunch of them driving around and I love that. Grip :D

·
Registered
3,285 Posts
Probably regional.
Pewters are all over down here. More Pewter than Gold or even copper. Silver and White the two most common.
The only ones that are REALLY rare here are the Bordeaux.
And of course, black is not a popular color because of the heat.

I suspect that Bordeaux is the rarest color everywhere.

Homer

·
5,100 Posts
Plently of Black here. Must be beacuse "It's a Dry Heat" :D :D :D :D

·
4,664 Posts
dalsox said:
I just saw a MO toay in a color I've never seen before, almost a dark purple(at least thats how it looked to me). Mabye thats one of the new colors?
The Bordeaux looks dark purple under certain lighting, and other lighting it looks dark brown... My financial advisor got the Bordeaux when she saw my copper...:D

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Ooh I do like the new Burgundy (Merlot) color. I was wondering why Nissan did not have that very popular color which all the Pilots and Highlanders seem to be.

·
Registered
74 Posts
Caruso,
Guess they got rid of the Deep Bordeaux color, that's why I picked mine up now before the end of the year. I figured everyone would want an AWD and 04 now, since 05s are starting to deliver.

I'd love to see the combination of your Cabernet interior with the Bordeaux, if you have any pics.

I kinda like having a unique color, and actually my husband wanted a Pewter one, but I talked him out of it. He liked the Bordeaux one when he saw it in person. Any problems keeping it clean? That's our biggest worry.

~~

To everyone else, that newer gold looking color for the 05s (Chardonnay, or Sunset Beige in Canada) isn't bad. I guess it's replacing the gold.

The Merlot is a much needed addition.. since the Bordeaux wasn't really red. Merlot is very nice in person.

The Platinum replaced the Pewter. I think that's kind of nice since it seems Pewter s are everywhere (here, anyway).

I knew they couldn't get rid of the Sunlit Copper.... That's actually a favorite of mine as well. I wish they would have added a Cafe Latte Leather option to it...

I love CoLoR!

·
Major Geek
638 Posts
BordeauxMo said:
I'd love to see the combination of your Cabernet interior with the Bordeaux, if you have any pics.
Hey BordeauxMo, welcome aboard.. I noticed your recent flurry of posts. The first other Bordeaux I've seen was in line behind me at a car wash a week after buying mine, back in late February '03. The couple actually wanted the one I bought, but since they showed up too late, they settled on a Bordeaux/Cabernet. The color combination really wasn't for me at all. Way too much red (well, brownish wine if you will). Bordeaux/Latte really was the way to go, and makes for a wonderful ride, every time.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I saw the new chardonnay yesterday sitting in the dealer's lot and I like it too. It is a different color than the luminous gold.

·
Registered
74 Posts
EasternPA
Yeah.... I was surfing the board some more and found Jaysen (sp?) in CA Cabernet photos in his member gallery. I just wanted to see actual photos. I knew before I saw it that I wouldn't like it. I just wanted the Cafe Latte. My husband thinks the Latte is really going to be a nightmare cleaning the seats (more dirty than the Charcoal).... The Charcoal was my second choice, but, after seeing the showroom MO in Charcoal (Sunlit Copper), I thought nahhh.... it had some dirt (like water spots) inside... I think both will probably get dirty if you don't keep up with it.... dunno.

Got my front side windows tinted today!! If the car wasn't dirty (less than a week old).. ick... I'd take some photos. My MO is TEMPORARILY out of a garage (what a pity!!!!!!!)... One more month til our house is complete. Sucks, I had a garage 2 weeks ago until we sold that house (now living with family til house is done). My MO is probably *crying*... although it did sit outside at teh dealership for MONTHES without ever being fondled. heh

CopperKat
Yes, the Chardonnay is a really nice color! Although, I'm quite happy with my Bordeaux!

·
Registered
74 Posts
Jaysen (SP?) in CA (Sunlit/Cabernet)

... and when Jaysen reads this (i thought there was a C in your name too... I can't find where i previously saw it, so sorry if I spelled it wrong)...

The sunlit copper is AWESOME. Please don't take offense to me not liking the Cabernet (and all you other Cabernet interiors)... everyone has a choice, and it looks really sport - not the style I was trying to accomplish. Deep down, we are all just proud MO owners with our own attitudes that individually define who WE are.

·
4,664 Posts
All this talk of colours, but no pictures!

Ya gotta Post a Mo!

Attachments

·
5,100 Posts
What I love is the Doggie. You Know it looks good witout cross bars. GRIP :D

1 - 20 of 33 Posts