Nissan Murano Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, so the numbers added up and I signed on a bunch of dotted lines to take ownership of my new Mo. I went with an '04 Black on Charcoal loaded with NAV. I am having Autobahnd install their Roadblock Clearbra at the dealership. Sadly, the extent of my driving was limited to the intial test drive. I won't take possession of it until next week but I can't wait.

I just wanted to say "thanks" to everyone who threw in their .02 yesterday about number crunching and how I should spend my .02 (plus a few extra dollars). You guys have been invaluable over the past few weeks of research.

It's good to belong...

·
Just wanna help
1,403 Posts
congratulation on the purchase...

wish you a happy years to come with the new MO :)
And oh yeah, keep reading and posting in this forum will you?

·
5,268 Posts
Congratulations and welcome to the club!:)

·
Registered
844 Posts
Congrats on your choice of the Mo. I know you will enjoy driving it for years to come.:29:

·
Registered
21 Posts
Congrats. I couldn't imagine going a week without driving it though. Don't get the shakes.

·
Registered
758 Posts
nine20eight

Congrats. on your purchase. I hope you enjoy it. Good move on getting the clear protectant. I wish they had offered it at my dealership.

·
4,664 Posts
Congrats!!

I've been amazed at how many Murano's I've seen in the Toronto area recently... Just this week, I pulled up to a stop light in the right lane. In the left lane, a Black Murano, in the left turn lane a White Murano.

The next day, There I am driving along the highway and to my right is a Pewter one, and a couple of cars in front of me, a silver!

Of course, they go by regularly, to the point where I don't count them anymore...

And I don't see many in lots either. Saw three at one dealer, and they all had sold signs.

So.... We're in good company!

·
Premium Member
8,402 Posts
Congratulations on your new purchase. Enjoy the ride!

·
Registered
37 Posts
:D I just picked up mine on Saturday 9/11/04. Congratulations on your new purchase. Hope you love it as much as me.:7:

·
Registered
63 Posts
nine20eight,
Congrats on the new Murano, i picked mine up just a few weeks ago. I know what the wait feels like after you sign for the vehicle...:2: lots of excitement! Enjoy the vehicle...

1 - 11 of 11 Posts